Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wide Wider Wide

 I know I know... Wide Leg pants have been everywhere for awhile now.
6 feet something models looks so amazing in them. But, as petite as I am, I never thought I would be thinking of owning one.
Never say never right!
After seeing some real-life bloggers like Margaret Zhang in her printed wide leg pants, I think I am convinced enough that it is very versatile to be dressed up or down, comfy and petite friendly!!! That's why I already have a tailoring pair on the way ;) 
What do you think? YAY or NAY???
Images via Pale ComplexionsShineByThreeFGR
~ Love ~

2 comments:

  1. YAY, for sure ! It's so gorgeous and stylish !
    I think you should try it ! You can also add some high heels.
    Don't you think ?

    www.universeandyou.com.br

    xoxo from Japan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had my eye on some wide legged trousers too but I've not been brave enough to go for it - I think the trick to not looking stumpy is a decent pair of heels/wedges... I think you should go for it, perhaps it will inspire me to do the same! I stumbled across your blog from Park & Cube, now following :) x

    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete