Friday, February 3, 2012

Permanent Moment


                       
            Happy Friday!!! My second favorite day of the week has finally come!

As I was walking home from work this evening, I wished the moment froze so that I can be free like a bird without worrying about homework for tomorrow! Then, I passed by this street clock and decided to capture that moment as I had wished. It was the right decision because I found out how to use my new baby camera to make a nostalgic effect.

There are 27 more days of "taking at least 1 picture a day for 30 days" to come.

I have a very good feeling that I will survive, and I hope you survive in trying something new too!

         Now, time for me to catch sleep to work hard for a better tomorrow!
                                  Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment