Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Step of Life Done


Hello Loves!!
Last week I was still posting as an undergrad, but now I can proudly say that I am a GRADUATE!!! Finishing this big step in life should be an exciting moment but it hasn't hit me completely yet, partly because of my moving and travelling in the city... Yap, new york city is a total distraction from everything in my mind, and photos of it will be up soon. But let me share some of my graduation picture with you for now! :)

Shout out to my fam-gang, my friends and my Mr. Schudt for being there all the way in my life. Thank you all  for reading the diaries and leaving lovely comments that encourage me to continue where I want to be as well!!!!

Have a great day!!!
~ Love ~

What I was wearing:
Dress: asos tulip dress
Shoes: Miss America Evelyn Pump via dsw

2 comments: